Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

PXL Crys Line - Part 2

Edit: Please note that there is a DMCA charge against PXL. You can read about it here.
As of August 10, 2008 I will no longer reference their products in my blog. Old ones have been removed.

If you are reading this on the feed and part one has rolled on by, please see it HERE.

I went through the options in the Crys review pack and decided which one was more "me". I cranked up the pigment darkness to the max (love that tan) and adjusted my mouth a bit to conform to the me I was and here is the change.


I like it!

I wondered how these skins might look on other shapes and so I asked a couple of friends to send me copies of themselves and here are the results.



So if these look like something YOU might want to try out, look for them at PXL Creations after the 25th.

PS. I did finally look at the private parts and they seem all there and nicely drawn (wink).

Popular Posts