Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Marianna - Truth



You can get a cute sweater for free (limited time) at Marianna's Pulli-shop. I am being a good girl and blogging this EARLY as they had a cute hat yesterday for free and while I took a picture I never posted (bad - bad girl). This looks like a very fun ski village so explore a bit!

Edit: I can see from the vendor ad that the cowl part of this sweater is supposed to have the same pattern as the body of the sweater. So far, the texture has not appeared but it still looks pretty nice :D



Truth has three new dollarbie hairs out. Find them along the wall under the $1 L sign. This was my favorite but there is another cute side pony as well as a unisex short style. This hair comes with a pink polka dot band. I just modified it to match the sweater.

Shown with Adam 'n Eve jeans. Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts