Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Doc 'n WoE 'n Tuli


It takes a lot to get me to the typewriter these days, but a free holiday sweater from Doc Eldritch will do it (wink). This lovely number is a gift until Christmas eve so get over to DE Designs and get yours. It comes in a variety of OTHER (not so holiday and for later wearing) colors. Find them all at the entrance to the store.

Shown with Tuli's new "unnamed" skin -- one of four group gifts given away recently. Hair is Jordan by House of Heart.


I really haven't done the 350 present Peace on Earth Hunt, but I know many of you have as you picked up MY gift (smile). My only stop so far was to WoE to pick up their gift as I love their jeans. These are no exception and come in a big pack of OTHER STUFF too. Boots are my favs from the Vain Halloween hunt -- a Lazy Places fantastic present. Yeah!

Pose by LAP.

That's my news. Hope you are all having a great time out there in virtual land.

Comments

Popular Posts