Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dark Nights


I love happy accidents. When I finally got in world today (bad, bad DSL) I found the new retiring dollarbie from Lemania waiting for me. I wasn't planning on blogging this eve, but add two more things that you need to know about -- and here I am in the rain once again. The happy accident came when I tried on this dress. I was still wearing the Heartbreaker belt that I love from the Twisted Hunt. And it looked great with this. Even the hair gave it a little extra punch. So fun AND easy. Works for me. The outfit comes complete with skin and fine bangles (not shown).





Yabusaka has put out some great green boots for the upcoming holiday. These are the same style as the Halloween boots and come in both regular and wide tops. Find them outside the front entrance to the painting gallery.

Poses by LAP are from the just out Blogger series for guys and gals. These are simple poses designed to work well with clothes. Read about them HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts