Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Kitty Kitty - Meow!


Today's retiring dollarbie from Lemania is Kitty Kitty. It comes complete with skin and hair. You could of course wear the outfit without the skin, but to me they simply go together.

It's difficult to see here but there is a net skirt which is of course optional. I added a collar from OMFG (hope you got that on the $1 for anything sale awhile ago) and some red kitty eyes from Riddle. So this is a big bonus pack and a fairly recent design as I remember it and may actually have blogged it when it came out. So many posts - LOL.

AND - if you still have a bit of the clothing fair to see like I do --or the Oz hunt for that matter -- just drop the hair and skirt (and in my case the collar) and you have a VERY striking no prim outfit. It looks great without the hair too!

Get it before Thursday morning. After that it is gone forever.

Comments

Popular Posts