Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Versatile Parker

Some of my favorite outfits come complete. You might need to add shoes, but the pieces go so well together that changing the designers vision doesn't seem --- seemly :D. Others, like this Parker in Pinstripes set from Journey are complete, but they also lend themselves to mixin' and matchin' fun!

Here I added a semi-sheer tank from Maitreya (NLA?) under the open version of the Parker vest. The pattern on the vest is actually transparent in parts so whatever color you put underneath in the undershirt layer automatically coordinates. Now that's pretty farsighted! And I could have had lapels on as well as the collar, I just chose to leave them off.

My other addition was some fun black and white bangles from Ticky Tacky.



Parker in Pinstripes from PRISM come with lots of choices. I was immediately drawn to the shorts. Maybe because they dip casually in the front giving a more natural look, maybe because I like cuffs, maybe because the nicely textured belt is built in and therefore easy to wear. Who knows?

The set comes with black retro heels, but I opted for a more casual look here with some Duh! clogs. Sunglasses hale from VJ Eyewear. The tie comes with the set.

It's so great when an outfit is composed of pieces that stand alone and play well with others :D Here I took the extra low version of the long pants and paired it with a long sleeved gray top from [NOP] -- also very versatile with an extra long tuck in layer. Find it over in the guy section. It comes in a variety of colors and also in a short sleeved version. All three top layers are included which is a lifesaver at times.

I added the famous [LeLutka]-SACK bag with AO and a steam punk necklace from Joanne Capra (NLA).

Poses by LAP. Hair by Exile.

Comments

Popular Posts