Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

New @ E!


It's always great to see what's new at E! Eclectic. It's that eclectic part that is always surprising. Wardrobe staples mix with outside the box accessories, and fun is often the keyword. What's better in summer than FUN?

First up this cute asymmetrical mini in bright raspberry. Dainty dots trim the bust and shoulder areas and subtle wrinkles convince you of it snugness. I added some bangles from E! (also new) for a casual date look.


Summer calls for cas-u-al for sure and E!'s new hand drawn ripped jeans fit the bill. Shown here with the new handkerchief top which is one of my new favorites. It comes with a great flexi back tie for authenticity.

We don't have to lose our personal flare when moving into our hot lazy days, and E!'s fun eye accents add a touch of dramatic whimsy to even the most casual garb. Shown above are Lady Eye jewels. They come in a variety of colors and shades as well as two attachment points. I really like these!

I'm heading out on my day's adventures, so I of course saved my personal favorites for last :D. That way I am dressed comfortably for the rest of the day. Yeah! So my personal stars amidst so many lovely things are the Classic Capris in Sienna. I added the fancier eye jewels (Spiral Eye Art) in orange from the darks pack to coordinate. Now I know you can't see ALL of the spiral pattern with my abundance of hair. I kinda like that. It's flirty and mysterious. So, you'll just have to stop by E! Eclectic and take a look for yourself.

The clothes are all priced very reasonably. The eye art is a bit more expensive but IMHO oh so worth it. Different. Fun. Color Coordination. What more can you ask for?

/me skipping off all decked out for the day.

My final shoes are color change Francesca sandals from A-Bomb. I turned them to a giraffe pattern with brown tint and black soles. I'm getting pretty good at the color changing stuff.

OOPs I almost forgot. While you are perusing the new duds at E!, keep an eye out for the GLBT hunt multicolored triangle. I hear there are some unisex jeans in there.

Poses by Torridwear and LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts