Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Group Magic

Have you checked your groups lately?

Most of us figured out months ago that many group messages go awry. It would be great if they didn't, but I'd say I get about half of mine -- maybe a bit more. Subscribos are tricky. Who wants to TP to each and every shop (and many have moved and you can't even FIND that SOM) to check if you know all that needs to be known? But SL Groups? It's as simple as hitting that "info" button and going to "notices", otherwise known as checking the archives.

Just before heading to bed last eve (RL - I no longer sleep at Phil's Place) I did a quick look at the archives of my fashion groups. You know what I found? Some great things! Woot!. Our groups are undoubtably different, but if you have a dozen or more, I'm guessing you might have some prezzies hiding away that you don't know about.

So that's an early morning reminder to check now and then.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts