Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A New Year




A new decade is close at hand. It has been a good year for me in many ways. I have met many new people, had tons of great adventures and definitely improved my skills. All good.  Grim Bros. sent out this clever steampunk hat to the group the other day. Some of my best memories of 2009 involve the STEAM hunt and my time in Arkham. It was fun to revisit some of my old haunts this morning as the year begins its journey from one year into another.



This is Steelhead City Port Harbor.  The complex of Steelhead as grown greatly since I last visited and now encompasses six sims. Some are residential, some commercial. It is a bustling place. Even when it is empty of citizens, it pulses with activity.

A lot of bloggers have mentioned that they "borrow"/"steal"/"copy" my locales. They aren't mine of course. I just find them -- often  by accident, sometimes by exploring and now and then from a Flickr photo. If I didn't want to share, I wouldn't. We can always use more beautiful photos! Let's just hope that there will be more wonderful places to see and photograph in the upcoming year.

Style Notes:

Hair: homemade hat hair.
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift
Clothing:  blakopal Desert Expedition Lady, MALT Shiney Leggings; INDI - Gloves black
Shoes: hoorenbeek : LE.LOOK! l'homme - Boots
Accessories: Grim Bros. : have a good time new year tophat; blakopal Desert Expedition Lady

Poses by LAP

Comments

Popular Posts