Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Party Dress




I have a new party dress. It fits me perfectly and lifts lightly in the breeze. Layers of fine lace cascade from the shiny satin bodice and I feel very much the feminine female -- one with a slightly hidden sexy agenda.



Will a mysterious stranger sweep me off my feet this eve? Perhaps. And perhaps I will hide in a quiet corner and watch the crowds of merrymakers from a distance.



Whether I dance and laugh gaily or stand at the edge of the revelry, the new year will arrive. It won't wait for my permission, and that is how it should be. Whatever unfolds, I will welcome it joyously -- because I feel beautiful.


Style Notes:

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Ginger
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift
Clothing: *Solange!* Holiday Dress - Black/Red (review copy)
Shoes: Studio SL, red sandal retro bright (NLA)
Accessories: DM Designs Gems 'n' Roses Necklace Red/Silver; [ANIMAH] cigarette holder

Poses by LAP and Luth

Comments

Popular Posts