Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Comforts of Home

 
Home is where the heart is they say, and many folks at Phil's Place take great pride and enjoyment in their houses and furnishings. I am currently in homeless mode and Divine and I are actually on a sandbox. Not just any sandbox, mind you. My favorite one closed recently and so I spent an evening finding a replacement. This is serene and with a view, and nope -- I am not sharing the location. 

click any photo for a larger picture

I am very happy to share info on this great bungalow though. Built in the Craftsman style it is superbly homey. It comes complete with curtains, a great screened back porch and a friendly sitting front entrance. I lived in a RL Craftsman home in an historical area of town not too long ago, and this is a wonderful reminder. It does come with a front door. I just left it off so that you could better see inside. This looks like a 1024 lot size house and is in the medium prim category. Best of all -- you know it's coming -- it is FREE from Vignette. It is just one of several lovingly produced designs; all great; all gratis.

Divine and I are both in comfy new clothes. Hers are the new hot (and popular) FREE outfit from [Cynful] and mine are the FREE silky pajama set from sf design. Both gifts are for February. There is a version of mine for the guys of course. The Cynful set comes with capris as well as super (and I do mean super) lowcut pants versions. My jammies come with slippers and  have a choice of tuck in shirt as well as a prim jacket bottom layer. You might even want to get his and her sets and leave off the tops all together. Your choice *wink*.


Divine and I are each wearing Homespun's "Key to My Heart" necklaces (review copies). I have the key and Divine the heart. The romantic -- or friendly in our case -- jewelry comes in both small and large sizes, gold and silver. A nice way to say you care this Valentine's day.

Style notes:

My hair is by Tiny Bird, Skin is Eva by Tuli.

All items of Divine's not mentioned above are no longer available.

Comments

Popular Posts