Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Breathing in Blue Mist



Natural Island, alpha et omega, octillion light years behind tomorrow Abel Moonites' paradise, the home of his souls: A SPACE AGE SIM  FULL OF LIGHT & LOVE, just out of this world...

“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world”  (C.S. Lewis)

click photos for high rez versions
 
It is sad that Alpha et omega is impermanent. A fleeting glimpse of a beautiful natural world, it will disappear sometime in the not too distant future. I have missed many great builds that come into existence for a few days or a few months. I am very happy I did not miss this one.



I had this lovely circlet from Yabusaka@Accessories Fair. Finely crafted and very special, it called for both fantasy and beauty.

Silver and blue -- and distinctive; I definitely needed something otherworldly for its canvas.

Digging into the bottommost drawers in my  inventory I found a mermaid outfit and ice princess skin. The hair was a style I had worn before, but never in this color. Sometimes it is good to save.




This is the sim in its natural, midnight setting. It is both organic and futuristic, a lovely mix of imagination and hope.













Style notes:

Hair: HOH - Asako - silver (NLA)
Skin: ti'ko - Ice Queen - blush ice
Clothing:  'Pas De Deux' mermaid (hunt item)
Accessories:  Yabusaka  Winged Circlet (new release - gift); *juelles* Isa Waist Sash (NLA)

Poses: LAP and ANIMAH.

Comments

Popular Posts