Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Afternoons



Deisel Works has just released a perfect -- and romantic -- addition to your backyard. The two pillow snuggly makes poseballs obsolete, and aren't we glad. Three very nice lazy day animations, /1a adjustments and lots of color change options for the pillows make this a winner.



Lazy days call for casual so I slipped on a few comfortable but not necessarily new clothes from my closet.

Style notes:

Hair: >TRUTH< Melinda - carrot
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a
Clothing: Solange PINK Missy Scoop Neck Top ; :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Top Pink; .::HH:: (yes, that's the store name it seems).pajamas? :-D [Heart]
Accessories: [Baubles] Oversized Hoop Earring (releases this Saturday with BHP)



A few of you know that I was thinking about closing Steamy Victoria when the STEAM and Ostara hunts ended. Instead, I remodeled the Paragen garden shed to make it larger and moved the goods into the waterfront cottage. So it will be around for awhile now that I've saved 200 prims in the building. It is quaint, friendly and more my style I guess. And business has improved greatly since the renovation. I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining. Feel free to visit the gardens around back. It is SO lovely here.

Comments

Popular Posts