Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

RFL Clothing - Lemania Indigo


And the doors to the 2010 RFL Clothing Fair are open. The announcement came across the sim just as I got this "best shot" of the lovely Lemania Virgo gown WITH the peacock. Trust me; it wasn't easy. But I proudly TPed home to make way for another person in the sim. Safely back at my studio, I'll tell the story.

Lemania Indigo Designs is featuring the new Zodiac/Astrology Collection with items made specific for the RFL event.  There is an outfit for every sign of the Zodiac, and yes, it is perfectly OK to buy one that isn't your RL or SL astrology sign *wink*. Pick the ones you like. This Virgo set includes everything I am wearing including hair with veil and pearls. The less than friendly, but very pretty peacock is not part of the package.



For casual times there is this cute lounging outfit with horoscope charts and symbols. So comfy, it is great for at home wear but nice enough to take out in the world if you get an impromptu invitation. I paired it with some fairly new release, color change moccasins from Duh! My Sabre glasses from PrimOptic are an Accessories Fair release.

 These photos were taken in the Melbourne section of the Clothing Fair. Lemania Indigo Designs is in the Rio deJaniero section of the fair. There are gifts at the shop too, so be on the lookout.


Hair by Truth. Skin by Tuli.

Poses by PhotoGraphique (unreleased), LAP and Posemaster.

Comments

Popular Posts