Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Touch of Green


It is that green holiday. I am part Irish, both in RL and SL so I do celebrate a bit. Still, there are many shades of green. I was feeling a bit pastoral last eve when I dressed for the day. There are new items mixed with old favorites in my holiday garb of choice. I also have some specials to share with you.

Links and map have NOT been working for me today. Copy to clipboard just doesn't - LOL. I think all these links are correct now.

Chandra has bunnies. I have no idea how many by now, but enough that she wanted to give me one. Now, just for today, Ozimals has this super cute bunny patch for free. One per person so if you have lots of bunnies and group land, you might want to TP some friends in. Since I only want ONE "cute little male bunny" (I am sure Chandra will read this eventually *wink*), I was set. The bunny patch cuts down on the water and food needed for the bunnies; a plus.

Later note: After some research I think I am simply not a bunny gal, so I'll just visit. The cabbage patch is still very cute though and I may leave it for awhile as a garden :D.




I haven't done a lot of hunting of late, but one of my favorite finds was the tall green grass you see in the background (I am guessing bunnies like grass?). It is free from Gumi's Flower Shop. I actually found the hunt flower while looking for a different hunt object. The daffodil is fairly easy to spot as floating text advises you to take all you want of this non-copy item. I did. At three prims for 2 x 16 meters or so, it is a great deal. And I never know when I might have more space. I've used three pieces in my backyard at Winterfell. Gumi's have some excellent prim flowers for both inside and out.

I didn't have a suitable period bench to go in my newly landscaped space, so I made a Steampunk bench with some of the great textures I picked up at various hunts including the Builder's Hunt. The lovely carved wood is from Madville Textures. I have several nicely crafted sets from Madville. I never could find the one from the Builder's hunt there though :D. I did try a few times.

Also on my don't miss these textures list is ! Arcane Elements Texture Creations ~AETC~ which has some excellent, super clear (read that as large) dramatic textures.

In case any of you are in need of a beautifully textured Steampunk bench, I've made it a dollarbie for the day. It is in my backyard in Winterfell. (sorry, wrong SLURL earlier which WANTED to stay for some reason - HMM. Fixed now.) There are also two hunts going on in the shop. Both items are downstairs.

The top two poses are also free today from  Piddidle. Find the Artistic Taxidermy Pose Set Gift on the floor by the entrance.

Style notes:


Hair: Alli&Ali Angela Hair Ruby (Xstreet dollarbie here)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a (releases tomorrow)
Outfit: Elv'an Majika .::Forest::. Eastern Elv'an Coat ($5 I think and lovely); CONCRETE FLOWERS- Simple Leggins Pea
Accessories: Maitreya Coin Belt Olive; [Baubles] Moon Earrings - Copper
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Cocoa

Comments

Chandra said…
*dies laughing* umm... well.... bunnies... *coughs coughs* just a FEEEEW more!

Anyhow, your bunny is still waiting for its new home :-D

Popular Posts