Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Little Girl - Big City

I don't do girlie all that often. If you read this blog, you know that. Still, now and then change is good. I saw a post on this dress here and thought I would give it a try. Cute as a button (and yes, it has those) it is frilly and fun. I traded in the puff sleeves and lace scarf for a bolero, added my new G Field boots that so many of you must have lurking in your closet *wink* and I had an outfit.

I decided on a "farm girl in the big city" theme which gave me a chance to wear my oldie but goodie four braids hair from KOSH. My favorite big city is still Old New York, emptier now that summer is on its way. Tread carefully, little one; it's a big bad city out there.


Calla released some eyelashes awhile ago and style called "Gentle" went very well with my young and full of wonder look. Click that photo for a big version!



Style notes:

Hair: KOSH- Fanny From The Tree(chestnut blond tipped)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) gem (a); Calla Lashes (Gentle) (review copy)
Clothing: ++McSkin++free!free!(denim dress set2) free here; Hal*Hina knit Bolero
Shoes: *G Field* Short Lace-Up Boots
Accessories: Shopping bags from Cri-Cri (a "gift box" that contained other items)

Poses by PhotoGraphique.

Comments

Popular Posts