Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Spring Dance

Spring is doing its best to come to my part of the country. April showers bring May flowers? I hope so. Luckily we can have any kind of weather we want at Phil's; we just need to travel a little to find it.  Bliss Couture has a new Spring dress out called Dawn. I am not much of a day dress kind of gal, but this one caught my eye. There is a little bit of retro to the style which I enjoy and the printed pattern is quite feminine. I love the optional shawl  -- and I am longing for early Summer to arrive.


The colors and style of the dress were a perfect compliment for some hunt items I have been holding onto for awhile as well as a brand new free item. Two prizes hale from the Diamonds in the Rough hunt. The balloon props above are from Baffle and are called Dancing on Balloons. Rez them, and follow the chat instructions to dance atop a balloon cluster. My photo here doesn't show them at their best, I had some invisiprim issues with all the transparencies :D.


These ladylike heels are a great compliment to this dress. They are also from the Diamonds in the Rough hunt, this time from Heart &  Sole. The very pretty bangles in the lead photo are a brand new gift out from Fairy Tale @ LeLook. They come as a left and right set and are scripted for size and color change. I chose blue and gold to compliment the Dawn dress, but there are a variety of colors -- both metal and accent -- to choose from. Pick this up from a small vendor amidst the others.

Style notes:

Hair: TRUTH  Melinda - auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Clothing: *Bliss Couture* Dawn Dress (review copy)
Shoes: Heart & Sole MARILYN  STEEL BLUE
Accessories: [Fairy Tail] Bracelets

Poses by BehaviourBody and the Baffle balloon prop.

Comments

Popular Posts