Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

One Year @ The Deck

I somehow miraculously managed to TP into The Deck this morning. After about a hundred tries yesterday, I had pretty much given up getting in. The first thing I did on arrival was deprim. Nope, that isn't a pose; that's me trying to land amidst the gray. Surprisingly it wasn't all that laggy and by the time I had made it around half the circle most things had rezzed. As with any busy place, DEPRIM and DESCRIPT folks. Fly if you can cam into the shops. It's much easier and faster.

There are plenty of VERY lovely gifts to pick up, and by now if you are a blog reader or feed scanner, you have seen many of them. You haven't viewed them all however :D. I was surprised at the number.

On my personal list of things to find was a beautiful temple from Whimsy Winx that I had seen on the official website. The temple is low prim (around 100 with all the optional elements) includes splashable water and gorgeous textures. I was admiring her other builds as I flew around the shops. So pretty. Eventually, this will make it back to Winterfell , maybe a fantasy sim this time. I can't wait.


The plants included are lovely and the ferns can even be used separately. At one prim each (linked into a four prim grouping) they are a great gardening addition. There is seating on the sides and particle effects. If this is your style, don't miss this shop. Luckily it is right at the TP point. Yeah.

Most of the designers were familiar to me -- and most likely to you too -- but there were a few "unknowns" that I'll be checking out when the melee abates. 

Style notes:

Hair: MIEL TUE HAIR - red 3
Clothing: Maitreya Bra Top - Fuchsia; MichaMi: Pia Leggings in Silver
Shoes: Maitreya Neyya * Bordeaux Leather

All from The Deck.

Comments

Popular Posts