Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Countryside and Camera


I've been working pretty hard lately. It is easy to get so wrapped up in designing, events and blogging that you forget to have fun. So this evening while I waited from my RL house to cool down, I grabbed my cat Cal along with my dusty from little use camera and headed off to a locale I had landmarked long ago.



This is Tuneiras West Farm, a picture perfect countryside where you can almost smell the hay in the fields and the hear the breeze moving through the leaves.

No detail is left to chance here. It is a gorgeous place with rich textures and quiet subtleties.






I had a great time taking photos and getting reacquainted with my fat cat from *M*. Some of my duds are new, some old favorites -- a mix of casual comfort.


Come explore. Spend an hour. Spend an afternoon.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: >TRUTH< Melinda - carrot
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: RONSEM* TEE (shooting star hunt);[LeLutka] - Jest Away; [NOP] M-Longsleeves GrayLeggings (NLA)
Shoes: A-Bomb Chic Wedges (pre-release)
Accessories: [Baubles] From the Earth Tall Bangle; Maitreya Coin Belt Olive; Photographique Chic dg2 camera

Poses by: Photographique

Comments

Popular Posts