Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Summer


Summer seems to have finally arrived. Both real and virtual climates are changing. Designers are going on hiatus, RL moms are taking their kids to the park instead of sitting in front of the computer. Many of us are spending more of our energies in our corporeal worlds.

I am not leaving *wink*, but I may be around less over the next few weeks. I have two fairs and two hunts to get ready for and I suspect that some designers will still be hard at work sending out review copies and vying for shopper attention. So I'll be checking in on my shops, my inbox and of course the bunnies.  I'm only eleven posts away from 1,500 and that's a pretty big landmark, so if something comes along that inspires me, you will certainly see it. That's a promise.

And I will be featuring a new blog each Monday on SL Fashion Connection, so if you are a blogger, bookmark the page and check back now and then.

Since I haven't posted a nostalgic "pretty picture" of late, I wanted to have something memorable to greet you (and me) when I open  to the blog. So here in the late afternoon sunlight is my idea of a perfect summer day. Cool water, the lingering kiss of the departing sun, bunnies playing in the garden. It doesn't get much better than this.


My watermelon tub is something I picked up long ago and never unpacked. You may have seen it before on the feeds, but it is worth revisiting. Eleven prims and four different poses, this fun summer prop is free on a 10 minute camp at Off Brand Furniture. Find the camping spot near the lucky boards.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Black Coal Tipped Brown
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01 ( I really hope we see MORE of Gina)
Clothing:*Vextra Messing* Retro Crossback Onepiece  (older)

Accessories: [Baubles] From the Sea earrings - Coral and   Silver (will be released at the Project Squeegee Benefit)

Comments

Popular Posts