Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A New Gina


A new Gina awaits you at The Dressing Room. She is subtly sophisticated with eye tattoos matching the brow and shadow colors. Very pretty. You know the drill; two weeks and then this version will no longer be available. I think this is my favorite Gina so far :D.

If you have been around Phil's Place for awhile, you know about Bandana Day, "remove your hair to show you care". This year it will be September 19th and the official Hair Fair Bloggers were asked to contribute to the cause. This is my bandana offering. It is of course neutral; I made the texture myself so it is one of a kind, abstract and hopefully "arty". The bandana is tintable so it can become many tones and shades. It looks especially striking in jewel tone colors. I'll keep you updated on dates and places for the bandana sale. Well, of course I will!


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 


Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Accessories: [Baubles] Urban Boho earrings - Silver

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts