Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

And Fries With That?


I'm not sure if I actually remember gals wearing waitress outfits like this or if it is simply memories of old TV shows.  Either way this new release from Sway's is pretty sexy for a day job.  Marie comes in a variety of colors and includes a sculpted skirt with apron and puffy sleeves with lace trim.



I took a chance on looking up "diner" in SL search as my old favorite haunts were no more. Luckily I found this place in just a couple of tries. It may be me, but I think search is even worse than before. Can that be? Yep I think it can.

There was a trivia game going on while I was taking these photos. The gal there must have known the whole list of questions as she got most of them correct within a couple of seconds. It reminded me of my camping and trivia days long ago. Not sure I want to go back (no, I am sure I don't) but it was fun at the time.



I had some just out hair from beer + eggs which I think is a new shop -- new to me at any rate. The hair with cap comes in an already tinted army olive as well as this off white tintable version. Both stylish and cute, it will go with many looks, not just retro. Lots of hair colors are available. It just felt like a blonde day.

That's the news from my neck of the woods. It was a tough day in world with building functions and scripts not working correctly for me, so it was a pleasure just to get out and take a few shots to share. May tomorrow be a better day :D.

Oh, in case you have no idea where the beer + eggs  shop name comes from, it is an old time hair improvement trick. The egg was for protein and the beer for body if I remember correctly. Lemon juice added "highlights" and vinegar got hair squeaky clean. Amazing what magic our kitchens hold.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: beer+eggs :: jane dirty blonde - tintable
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 05
Clothing: Sway's 'Marie' ; (Shiny Things) short  nubby sock pink

Shoes: MK Sneaks Wedge Platforms
Accessories: Dark Mouse Vintage 50's 2 Strand Pearl Necklace - White with earrings - Jewelry Fair 2010 gift; BP* love letter; {what next} *office spaces* pencil


Poses by:Diesel Works, Glitterati and Vain

Comments

Popular Posts