Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Behind the Smiles

I have noticed another grid being mentioned on the feeds lately. No need to name names, if you read the feeds you know. When I was much younger, I spent a brief time in another land, one that the folks  running this newish grid were a part of. I watched them lie, attack, grief and slander good people over and over again. I watched them try (and in many ways succeed) to bring down the community they were a part of and begin their own grid.

Unless they have changed more than I can imagine, they are not what they seem. Behind the smiles are lies and deceit. I know many designers read this blog. I know some of you personally and many of you have learned that I say what I mean and only that. Over time there is a trust here.

This is my position on the subject:  
  • Phil's Place (aka SL)  is the best grid at the moment. 
  • It is MY grid. I am not going anywhere.
  • I urge you to support those who have been supporting you though the years.

I have no intention of starting a dialog about this. Comments are closed.


Back to those pretty pictures.

Popular Posts