Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

One More Shot


OK. TWO more shots, but I have a reason. Two reasons really.

1. The FrankenFae poses arrived and are very different and I thought you should see some.
2. The teal wings and hand jewelry look so great with the Angelwing dress. And NOW you can see all the details of the wings.


All the information about the designers, the project and the SLURLS are in the previous two posts.

I am wearing one of the *~{Frick} Autumn's Fell skins from the current dollarbie hunt. The skins for this project have built in undies (silly me, I didn't notice that last eve) so do not work with this dress.
According to the designer, the skin is indeed naked and it was just SL (sigh) and after my morning building I can see that SO MUCH is not working today :D. So - two skins, two dresses, no built in undies -- that's the skinny.


And now I am done! :D.

Photos taken at No Sound by Marcus Inkpen, who apparently also designed Looking Glass. Early morning conversations lead to revelations sometimes -- even before coffee.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Comments

Popular Posts