Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shopping



Is this a fantastic look or what?  Vanity be damned  I love this new Meg hair from Alli&Ali. I love the new release necklace and bracelet from Bliensen + MaiTai and I love the (yes, it too is new)  Autumn Dress from ~*INDIE ROSE*~. This is the best designed sculpty skirt I have seen!  And then there are the finely dotted tights also from Indie Rose. Woot!


It is very late or very early, but I was taking photos and they looked good so I decided this was as good a locale as any to show you my new duds.


Not much text tonight, but you have all you need to know in the photos. I feel SO the model in this outfit! That works. We all need to feel good about ourselves.

Sweet dreams.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Meg Hair 4
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Autumn Dress (s) {Leaf 4}; ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Polka Dot Leggins (brown)
Shoes: A-BOMB Khitten Shoes
Accessories: Bliensen + MaiTai Bracelet Rustique -metal

Poses by:Amacci, LAP, Vain

Comments

Popular Posts