Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Still in Fall Colors


I decided this was the morning to make a look of the day outfit; actually I started last night and finished awhile ago. This isn't something I do often, but it is fun. My mix includes some newness as well as some freeness (both old and new).  I don't often post the latest and hottest hunt items and gifts, simply because I figure most of you have seen them -- perhaps too many times already. That doesn't mean I forget to pick them up. I simply stash them away in my virtual closet for another time.


One of the items in my garb of the moment that you CAN pick up are these lovely Wishbone earrings from Primagine at Jewelry Fair 2010.  While there are many, many beautifully made gifts at the fair, these are my personal favorite. A mixture of delicate and retro, they are bold enough to make a statement and perfect for many October color palette ensembles.


My adventures took me to  The Looking Glass where  lovely vistas appear at every turn. Photo ops abound and strolling is a simple pleasure rich in the details of lush textures.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Lena ~ Brown Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Eyes and Lashes: Amacci Real Eyes ~ Jupiter and Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure" - Black
Clothing:So Many Styles  {SMS} Knitt Sleeveless Sweater Rusty  and {SMS} Longsleeve Tee Brown; Twosome - harvest tights . maroon
Shoes: Bang Bang - Stingray leather gaiter booties - red (new)
Accessories: *Primagine* Wishbone Earrings (free - Jewelry Fair); BP* gamaguchi bag

Poses by: EverGlow and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts