Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Always a Lady


The title of my post may be a little bit of a fib since I sometimes appear in scanty outfits, but in my heart, I am always a lady. Today's theme highlights the demure look and opens the definition to include a bit of casual fun along the way. This gorgeous jewelry could be worn with fancy ball gowns of any era, but it is perfect for Victorian times. My locale is Winterfell; my jewelry a new release from Eclectica.

The Eclectica "Flourish" set in Rose gold is breathtakingly intricate with hints of times gone by. The  cabochon stones have a rose pattern that adds to the detail of this lovely set. A broach is included.

The poses featured in this post are all courtesy of the new  Brazen Hussy Chair from aDORKable. You can find it currently at the CHIC Limited Venue; it will be moved to the new (undisclosed) shop after the event ends on the 29th.

I have been redoing my house a bit in preparation for Spring. Out of prims, I needed to pare down the interior decoration in order to have a budget for my new flora and fauna. There is still snow in Winterfell, but my new patches of flowers (a recent SL House and Garden Group gift from UrbanizeD) are in the yard peaking up through the snow.

So -- yes there really is a story here -- I was very happy to find that the Brazen Hussy pose chair weighed in at only ten prims AND came with a large selection of cushion fabric choices (seat only). Along with the ability to change the bottom cushion, the chair back is textured in a a shadowed gray scale. Yeah!. I changed the cushion to a brown damask and then tinted all the fabric to coordinate with my Steampunk home. While Art Deco in its basic styling, it can easily fit into more modern decor or an earlier period in history.

My beautifully textured aloe plant is from CONCRETE FLOWERS on the No Place Like Home hunt. I took one of the planters off the shelf and added it to my table. A little modification and I had a matching coffee cup sans flowers. I just love the whole set.

That's the morning news. It has been a good one.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Rina ~ Mocha and hair base
Skin: [:T:] Gina / fair :: 04 Galaxy
Clothing: White Leanne Corset Panties (old)

Accessories: Eclectica "Flourish"- Rose gold

Poses by:aDORKable

Comments

Adorkable said…
Thank you so much Chic! I'm so glad you like the chair and happy to see you take advantage of the color options. Beautiful pics! <3
Tiffy Vella said…
Wow...I love these photos, Chic. It's such a pleasure to see what looks people can make from my accessories. Keep up the good work :)

Popular Posts