Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midwinter

 

The snows melt tomorrow in the Winterfell sims. I am already dressed in white to attend the ceremony. Spring is trying hard to arrive in my little corner of Anodyne. Grass peaks up through the remaining snow. A new cherry tree from Zoe's Garden is breaking out in pale pink buds.  It is time for renewal, new growth, the cycle to begin again.

My tiny little prefab shop was invited to be in the Steam 4 hunt which begins in March. I am a lazy gal at times, so I am packing up my brick overlook and wall modules as gifts. Prize photos will be due soon so I decided to take a picture this morning in the early daybreak as part of the midwinter celebration days. 

Wishing you all a breathtakingly beautiful Spring ---

Thanks to all the wonderful plant designers and texture makers that helped this garden become so beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts