Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Hunting We Shall Go


Just a quick reminder that The Seasons Hunt begins tomorrow -- or maybe in a couple of hours as I couldn't find the starting time on the official blog. Here is the list of stores, however.  With not much to do this late eve, I did a little early hunting. Most stores didn't seem to have their SHARK out yet, or I am not in very good hunting mode. But I did find this lovely item from ART DUMMY.  The very tall seating area comes with both singles and couples pose menu. At 29 prims it is a good bang for your prim buck *wink* and the colors are fresh as a summer's breeze.


My casual outfit is a version of a new release from DCNY. The halter and skirt set comes in a variety of sherbet colors and of course includes a skirt.  I went for a more casual look as sitting in long skirts can be problematic as we all know.  The halter top is especially cute and comes with a nicely sculpted prim tie.

So get out there and hunt sometime soon. I'm not sure if I will try the first day as problems are always evident, but this has traditionally been a great hunt, so missing out is not on my list.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Magika Hair // Roots Edition // Luna
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: DCNY_Halter & Skirt Set_Spring (new)
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Ivory
Accessories: PARADISIS Earth wisdom : Turquoise Necklace (new - see previous post)

Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts