Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Windlight Shadows


For those of you who have been following my Windlight and shadow posts over the last year or so, I have an announcement.  While my Radeon graphics card still has those nasty edges and won't work for print photos, it is just FINE for video. The video gets compressed a few times giving you a slight Gaussian blur even in high definition. 

Experimentation proved my assumptions correct and along the creative journey I got voice working (who KNEW you had to configure your mic in Win7?) and found that my audio editing software from 2000 (yes that is not a typo) works just fine on Win 7 - 64. So with lots of techie goodness under my belt, I am ready to move onward in my machinima adventure.

In the meantime, here is a fun video on shadows and Windlight. Music, voice overs, captions -- I wonder what will be the next NEW thing for me. Ah, I remember *wink*. I will keep you updated.

My outfit is made up of mostly old favorites with that same newish necklace from Kosh. It seems to be my style and we can always use a little crystalline help.

Watch Windlight Shadows at You Tube>>>

Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Sweater top black; *TuttiFrutti* Peace & Love Inc. Low Jeans

Accessories: KOSH- OLEN NECKLACE -

Poses by: Vista AO

Comments

Popular Posts