Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Swing Time


 In a quandary about genre of my styling of last eve, I decided it was a retro look -- the theme being a trip to a vintage store if you were living in the 1960s *wink*.  My jumpsuit is actually a dress from the American Bazaar Birthday Hunt courtesy of artMEfashion. I added some wild hair from Beautiful Dirty Rich (Chelle is the style name) and love the unexpected look.


 Wondering where to shoot my eclectic outfit, I remembered that (*chanimations had a new prop out, the BurlesqueSwing. With a vast color change menu and lots of sassy poses, I was set. The prop set comes with many sizes of swings as well as variations on stands for setting out your swing. For these photos, I used just the swing for an outdoor look. You can set the swing to -- ah "swing" -- or stop that action for easier to take still photos. Lots of fun; many possibilities. A multipose ball and stand alone poses are included as always.


To accessorize my neutral outfit, I chose some new earrings from Addiction. These Good Fortune earrings have a bit of a gypsy flavor, but could work just as easily with Victorian or Boho outfits.

Poses by: (*chanimations and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts