Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sunset and Ice


Once you have faced the crowds or at least the computer for Friday shopping, take a breather and expend a sigh. It might be relief or it might be those few seconds when fantasy meets reality -- virtually at least. Ice Queen is the new WEEKEND release from EMO-tions. Wings and feathers are included, just not my style :D.  The coordinating hair goes by the same name. I am wearing the dramatic dark red version.



The silvery bit of royalty called for equally pale skin and happily I had last weekend's special from Apple May Designs to wear for the first time. I added one of the KOSH- LOST SOULS EYESHADOWS which I so love and most often forget to add *wink*.  The dragonblood version worked perfectly with the hair.

Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts