Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

What's in a Name?

A little of this. A little of that. I was so happy to see "electric indigo" appear on our 52 weeks of color list. I had just found something in my inventory that I had marked for last year's challenge  and hadn't used.

Now, honestly -- this is bright violet to me. Not the lilac we often call violet, but the actually COLOR WHEEL violet. Oh the things we learn in Art 101. Everything here is old and from the bottom of my closet. Many things are no longer available, but obviously still viable.  The Blue Blood pants are actually well on their way to purple, but hey, it's a neighboring hue; that red-violet thing.

It should be noted that if "electric indigo" was actually in the blue-violet family, it didn't show up that way on my monitor. I am going with the swatches *wink*.

Comments

Unknown said…
You look awesome, I love that sweater!
Lashae Karsin said…
I really love this... Those shoes are amazing!
Arya Braveheart said…
Cool pic, Chic. Love the scarf on the face.
Eliza said…
Beautiful, I love the boots--but I am a little worried about the blindfold...don't be tripping!!!
inkie Loudwater said…
Love the feel of the pic :DD
Monica said…
I love the pants - nice post! I hear ya about shopping in your closet for stuff...old stuff can be good stuff too.
these may be old pieces but they are gorgeous ones...those pants and that sweater are great, and I so want that sweater, lol
Nicandra Laval said…
you hit the colour very good... nice picture too..bye bye
Very sexy! I love that sweater!
Anonymous said…
Sexy look. Great job whether it's violet, indigo or eggplant. ;-)

Popular Posts