Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

EMO-tions at Fantasy Faire

I can't believe all the great hair that has come my way this week. Happily I discarded about a thousand hairs (well lots of colors I would never use mostly) so I have plenty of room in my inventory for NEWNESS *yeah*!  This AMANDINE fantasy pack (blue, red, turquoise, violet (shown here) and snow is one of the Relay For Life donation items from EMO-tions at the Fantasy Faire which opens today.

This dramatic black makeup mysteriously appeared in my inventory today. Odd as the date of arrival was the 11th. Ah the mysteries of the database. It is from OCEANE, the Xian full makeup in black. Find it on a table in the middle of the makeup room. 

 Another EMO-tions RFL item is this LEANNE dress which includes a very nice dark cloak with red trim.

Enjoy the fair!

Poses by: LAP Random set 2 for the Pose Fair

Comments

Popular Posts