Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Quick Picks

Two new releases that may be of interest to my gal friends.

Those of us that frequently wear wild and bushy hair can find it difficult to come across perfect pairing for our dainty but not readily seen earlobes. This new group gift (join fee) from Mashooka solves that issue. Even better the earring set comes with a very pretty and easy to use HUD that lets you change various bead colors. Quick clicks give you turquoise, jade, amber and carnelian maybe? Yes, my jewelry making knowledge hasn't deserted me; carnelian.  This is part of a larger release which includes gold themed items as well.  Available at the Mainstore both sides, activate your group tag and touch the vendor.

This photo is all about the pose -- and well maybe my often worn hair, Finya from EMO-tions. With a couple of thousand (well maybe not that many) poses that made it though my giant inventory culling, still in progress; I am not wanting for great poses. I still enjoy getting new ones of course; our pose makers just keep getting better and better. Of the new  aDORKable poses released for the fair, this is my personal favorite. Breezy 3 comes with a mirror version as leg positions change enticingly *wink*. Find it at POSE FAIR 2012.

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts