Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Upper Crust

August seems jammed packed with events, venues and hunts -- the busiest mid-summer month that I can remember. My head is in constant spinning mode, but I am not complaining. That's much better than boredom.

In this photo ---

New release earrings from Bliensen + MaiTai for the Vintage Fair. Choose from a variety of semi-precious stones. Three metal choices come in each pack.

New to me hair, a choice from Calico Ingmann Creations (sorry offline at the moment), named Adalia. Very upper crust and great for showing off those earrings. The hairbase is very wispy and especially nice.

An upcoming prize in the If I Were Rich Hunt from Amour Fashion, the Monroe gown.


And here is the hunt prize photo. So mark your calendars for August 15th at noon.


Poses by: Torridwear (nla) and BehaviorBody

Comments

Khayman Karlsvalt said…
I absolutely love it and well done Chic. I could still kiss you though lol. Thanks again.

Popular Posts