Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

808-4-8



It's just a bit after 8 AM SL time as I type this.

It is of course the 8th. That means COLLABOR88 is on.  Indeed the sim is full at 50 I see. Much grayness:D. Personally I wait a couple of days before venturing over. If you are in that camp and are wondering what you might find this month, here are the goodies from Trompe Loeil.

Its retro, bright colors and flower prints in the Thrift Shop Furniture items. Lots of fun and plenty of patterns and colors to choose from. The outdoor bench has pattern change cushions and many single and couple animations.


Bright colors mix with neutrals and Spring is in the air for sure. I particularly like the table - dresser. With so many colors (some with patterns) to choose from, there is bound to be one that fits in SOMEWHERE!  :D.

So have fun camping until the grayness disappears -- or I'll see ya in a couple of days when the hustle and bustle dies down.

Info on my outfit can be found in this post

Pose by: the bench

Comments

Popular Posts