Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bad Girl Hollywood Style



There are lots of free gifts at Pose Fair 2013 and this "danger" set (including handcuffs) from .ploom. is one of my favorite.

My dress is from 1 Hundred. for the Hollywood Event which is busting at the seams as I type this. So don't hurry. Know that there are many many pretty colors as well as neutrals to choose from. There are two versions of the dress which seem to have to do with bust size :D.


I don't feature couple poses all that often. Partly because I don't have a Malt (I just learned this week the term for "male alt"), only Chav who IS me so not terribly handy for duo shoots. But I called in the Calvary to show you this not too nice girl pose from Embody, MF Dominant x.

I also have on a new skin in this post, a free one from the 50 Shades Of ... Hunt.  It is a very nice skin with a "sinner" lip tattoo which I think is what got me looking for naughtier poses *wink*. I suspect you could wear lipstick to cover the tattoo should you wish.  While the hunt mentions nothing one way or the other, this seems to be a $5 hunt. This item however was free at my finding time. Pick up a gray tie for men to garner the prize. The skin is from 7 Deadly S[K]ins.

I also want to put in a plug for my Blossom sandals from lassitude & ennui. They are from last season but still fantastic in quality and I am looking forward to wearing them often now that warmer weather is on the way. My pearls in mouth are really REALLY old from my youth and no longer available. Perfect for this shot though.



Poses by: .ploom. and Embody at Pose Fair 2013

Comments

Popular Posts