Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Black and White and Red All Over


Earlier in the month I showed the the Paris Loft (rainy day version) from Barnesworth Anubis for COLLABOR88.  As we near the end of May, I have completed my decorating. A tour is in order. There was no deadline; I took my time and enjoyed the journey. Almost everything in the loft is new, many items from the Home and Garden Expo. Two items just out for The Challenge (this month's theme is industrial - warehouse) completed the look.

The architect's drafting table and accessories is from Follow Us. 26 prims in all, it comes in four parts (helmet is separate if you are a gal) that you can adjust to your liking. With great details, it is indeed a winner. 

I love the Pipe Lamp from Kuro, one of my new favorite stores. It comes in either black or gray and goes exceptionally well in the room, b e c a u s e - - - -


there are coordinating items from the same store close by *wink*.  If you missed the earlier post, the chair and lamps are also from Kuro and the bookcase is from Second Spaces (Home and Garden Expo). The art is from a hunt awhile back. The very cool dresser will be out at the Arcade tomorrow from Trompe Loeil. All together it makes an arty work area which I love.

My outfit of the morn is made up of two new releases from Ducknipple, the Campi top and Imker skirt. These play quite well together with just a tiny bit of a bow string falling into the drape of the skirt. I can live with that. Color and pattern hud of course.  While I normally where a S size, that was a bit too small for me on the top. I was very pleased to note that the deformer size fit better than the M; so progress is being made on that front it seems.


Last up is Silvia, a very pretty hair from MINA for Numerology, an event -- not a hunt as I suspected. It starts the 1st. This is a very cute and casual style that moves well with the body. I love the little clip which is texture change and can be invisible. There are two styles in one pack (I can't tell the difference but I am sure Mina can). Both natural or two tone colors are available.

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: BehaviorBody aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts