Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Deep Blue Fantasy


It is a special treat for me when I open a box and squee (spellchecker doesn't like that but you get the drift I am sure) with glee and know EXACTLY where you will put something.

I WAS surprised to see this fantasy build from Atelier Visconti @ The Garden. Geez, I have been so busy I didn't even know a new garden round was on the horizon. (Oh my!).  I can't find a lot of info out there, but judging from this build it will be a spectacular round.

There is a fountain and lights and arches, all separate to design as you like. There is also a bench chocked full of poses that I place in another area in the Deep Blue Fantasy build at MOSP.

It is both lovely and appreciated.


This is a close up of the fountain which has a very realistic sound; so pretty.


Comments

Popular Posts