Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Umbrella Hunt


Ruxy

There is an umbrella hunt going on over in Old Europe.  I spent a lot of time there in my youth, much of it on the potter's wheel getting free plates and jugs. The deal is simple. Find the umbrellas; get the goodies. Yes, it is free.

I can keep this post very brief. GO! I have been out hunting a lot lately, all with dire results. I didn't expect all that much from this hunt; I thought it would be a fun trip down Memory Lane. I was VERY surprised. This is the best hunt I have been on in months.

Each booth has an umbrella. I found them all. There are tons of great prizes; I am only showing you some.

Sky
blah.BLAH.blah
Diva
Silk Dreams Fashion
MeshiT
Gothic Asylum

If you are paying attention to details, you have noted that my photos all take place in or in front of a Gothic building. And yes, that is also one of the prizes. It comes along with the lovely bookcase shown above. It is a big skybox with lots of beautiful and colorful windows.

So get your hunting shoes on. You don't want to miss this one.

Hair: The Hamptons by Vanity Hair

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts