Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Me Inside Me


No matter how large and stupendous our inventories are, we have our favorites. The Bia dress and collar (separates) are so getting added to my list.

Out for COLLABOR88 from Baiastice, this is definitely me. Or at least it is the "me inside me that hides so well when other watch" which is a line that came into my head as I was taking these photos. It is from a poem I wrote many years ago.


A bit of Victoriana can be seen in the design, which for you brazen gals comes in a short version (the same color pack) that I dare say will make its way onto a few burlesques stages with outstanding applause.

 Jewelry: Eclectica Deco Knot bracelet and earrings

Hair: Vanity Hair:The Meadow-Hot Tea

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: flowey

Comments

Popular Posts