Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mother Rocks and Subtle Satin

 

If you have ever lived in the desert, you know there is a magic there. Whether it is the emptiness, the clear skies or the endless vistas -- I can't say. I do know that "mother rocks" whisper on the wind.

This gorgeous dress is from Blueberry. And while I didn't make the blogger cut, I still got a prize. Now HOW COOL IS THAT?  Those that also ran were gifted with a nice note and this very impressive dress. Alpha layer clicks? Who needs them? This fits perfectly. I haven't seen any skin peeking out anywhere. Amazing.

Sami clued me into Blueberry. I really didn't know. Busy gal lately, I am just crawling out of my business cocoon to see the wonders of the world.  This is an exclusive dress so I am guessing only those that applied will be wearing it in its glory. And that's OK with me! A texture hud that goes on forever and one that turns panties on and off and let's you choose a color to coordinate? What more could a girl ask?


If you haven't already guess it, I am in the new Tulia Greenhouse from Trompe Loeil for FAMESHED.  It is a beauty. A mixture of rustic and sensual fabrics, the neutral earthtones and glass walls call for a natural landscape.


There have been a lot of changes in my world this last week. I lost two (yes two) homes. One SL sim sold. The other, on another grid disappeared in a landlady's click of "delete me".  So I have been shuffling a bit and yes, in a daze.  Not enough leftover prims on my store plot, I really needed a picturesque photo locale.  This afternoon with my work done for the day I set out in search.

This is it. And no, I am not telling WHERE. I am already vested here and it feels like home. So very beautiful.


I should let you know that the greenhouse is only 30 land impact and has lots of details and built ins.   The other items are just as special and can be purchased separately.

And a quick trip over to the event let me know that the greenhouse is "almost free" -- well heart stoppingly inexpensive. So get over there and get this!!!!  LOL.

Even if you don't have a spot for it, it is a fantastic photo prop!  

Hair: Zora by eXxess

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Diesel Works and the stool

Comments

Popular Posts