Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Romping


Now I haven't been "romping" much of late. I like to "romp", don't get me wrong -- but sometimes it comes with strings or baggage that are less than what I want to deal with.  I was going to do a post with a Dream Lover which I thought might be fun, but then I decided it wouldn't be SFW so opted for something a bit more PG. Gotta love those PG folks.

I love the shape of this lounger from Roawenwood, the Tantra Chair. It comes with six single and 27 couples animations. And yes, I hadn't moved through the whole list and yes, I did go back and try some more when I saw that "27" number.

Now these would be SO much more fun with a partner - LOL, so those of you that HAVE one, get over to --- well you KNEW it was Romp, didn't ya and see this chair. It comes with a color hud with various patterns and hues so decor matching isn't an issue.


My saucy lingerie is Sweet Kisses White (other more colorful combos are available) from SLC.  These come for legacy avatars as well as Maitreya (woot).

Optional prim bow accents are included. 

You can be pretty ethereal and still "romp", ya know.  (Yes, this is a fun post.)

Demure and lovely we have:

Meva Flower Scarf Necklace Cream for On9 (other colors are available)  - and -
Vanity Hair - My Own for Hairology.



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Pffiou (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts