Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Lost and Found Diva

I have a friend who is convinced that I am a Diva. True, he says that I am not like any other DIVA (yes, it simply must be in caps - mustn't it?) he has ever met. Still that moniker stays with me -- at least in his eyes.  Now "diva" can be taken in many ways. I asked Google and of course came up with many definitions, some not fitting at ALL and some that I hope I don't portray. So Imma gonna go with this one,

" : a famous and successful woman who is very attractive and fashionable; especially : an attractive and successful female performer or celebrity".

This is me, relaxing between builds in so-not-a-Diva attire.  I AM however very comfortable in jeans and boots.  The cinder block shelves and beanbag are from Sway's at a new event, Lost and Found. Stroll the streets and see all the goodies -- and there are many. This is a very fun way to find new things for your home and wardrobe.

Outfit notes here: http://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-casual-weekend.html

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: the chair

Comments

Popular Posts