Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Roots

larger photo here

Where to we come from? That seems to be on a lot of my friend's minds of late. Wandering through records, looking for hints of our origins -- finding a trail.

The Internet search for my lineage didn't get far. Like the typist, my relatives were apparently not too interested in the public side of life. While Chic is all over, the typist -- once near the top of the Internet design mountain -- can no longer be found. That was a plan, not an accident :D.  I let Chic take the bows these days and that works just fine for me.

I do have a fair amount of family lore to fall back on; a plantation owner in Georgia (apparently a nicer one that most as the tales recount the slaves staying on after they were officially free), a theater owner in the early days of cinema, a few prominent figures from Texas history.

And I am happy that there are some native American roots in there too -- Cherokee supposedly. I do have a love of the high desert and vast expanses, so I will attribute those feelings, in part, to my heritage.

From MEVA for We Love Roleplay, a really beautiful set that comes in black, brown (shown) and olive.

As you might imagine, complimentary hair is difficult to find. If you don't HAVE one, I am guessing that shopping for hair is pretty high on your fun things to do list. So this gives you an excuse.

And if you are a lazy gal like me, MY hair is Guns and Pearls from Vanity Hair (direct tp). The very long tied with leather (how appropriate) ponytail works with hairbase as well a mesh heads.



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts