Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fantasy Fotos


I took myself out to the sandbox this morning. When you finally make it down to the bottom photo you will see why *wink*.  Garbed in fantasy gear from a two newly opened venues, I grabbed my camera and had myself a photo shoot.


From MEVA for We Love Roleplay, the Moonstar Dress in a variety of colors.


And from Bliensen + MaiTai  for We Love Roleplay, the Asgerd's Axe necklaces and earrings in both silver and gold.


One of course needs coordinating sandals for such elegant fantasy attire. You can find these at Totally Top Shelf. The Haithabu Sandals also from Bliensen + MaiTai come for both women and men in both brown and black-silver shown here.  Versions are available for the popular mesh bodies.


And here is my photo shoot locale. Oh my!  This is the ultra rare prize of The Monolith gacha from 22769 ~[bauwerk] for The Gathering.  As you can see the default size is humongous!  I modified it to a smaller version for my more intimate photos. Other items in the set include various pirate props and shack type abodes. Fun!

Hair: Amacci Hair - Zip 1 ( many colors huds to choose from)

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable, Diesel Works, LAP [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts