Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fame and FaMESHed


It's Anniversary time at FaMESHed! And if your feeling the need for a little more "fame" in your life, the new releases from Baiastice will definitely have you ready for the paparazzi.

Monday morning note:  If you have been trying to get to FaMESHed and haven't been able to --- the best intel I could find is that there are some "special issues" and that opening may be delayed until noon today.  So keep trying -- and beware that it will be especially crowded with the anniversary :D. 


I have to admit I put this styling together with a purse first choice. With several colors of the Peony handbag and  MANY colors of the Yves Balloon dress, you can match your mood!  I also of course wanted to show off my new Kendall platforms from fri.day. The bow ties up top echo the bow of the dress; how handy!


These lovely Black Diamonds Winged earrings complete the release set.  

Later note:  As the week went on I suspected that these may be the Anniversary gift, and when I finally got in on Thursday I found that they were indeed.  :D.


Hair by Dura (older group gift)


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: LAP [nla], BehaviorBody and the teacup prop

Comments

Popular Posts