Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

tres en dehors


From ArisArisB&W, the ~Alus04~Surprise Dress which comes in many mesh body fits. Four patterns in the easy to use hud, I chose this Bohemian style.  Very cute and definitely summery!


Also in the fashion news, some new rings in various colors from Kunglers at Shinny Shabby.  The Sheddy rings come for both left and right hands with the left being a simpler coordinating style.  Nails by Nailed It at On9.


This post is a day early and happily so. I was all dressed up with nowhere to go and then I looked though the Fifty Linden Friday offerings.

Wow!

This is the  tres en dehors build from ANHELO, a shop that I had never visited. It is gorgeous and beautifully made. Since those of you following me for almost a decade (oh my) know that I seldom buy anything --- (chuckle) well, that says it all. If you have a spot for this or even if you are a blogger or designer always on the lookout for props, you want this.

Choice of white or blue.

Earrings RealEvil Industries a gift at the SL14B shopping event which closes soon.

Hair: Raindrops by Vanity Hair

Poses by: Eternal Dream (Connie 02 at Cosmopolitan)

Comments

Popular Posts